Stop Counting Sheep: How To Get A Great Night’s Sleep
There’s nothing like a great night of sleep.
It lets your body and mind recover after a long day, and it helps you feel and perform your very best the next.
But it’s not always easy to get a magical night of sleep. And if your sleep suffers, then so will your overall health, fitness, and mind too.
That’s why we wanted to share a few easy tips to help you sleep like a baby night after night. Try these over the next two weeks and see how they transform your rest.
1) Keep your bedroom as dark and quiet as possible; try earplugs and a sleep mask as an alternative.
2) Keep your bedroom cool. 65 degrees is a good starting point, which can range up or down depending on comfort.
3) Relax before bed: read a book, meditate, or listen to soothing music.
4) Limit your nighttime alcohol; too much can actually hurt sleep quality.
5) Avoid caffeine late in the day; it can stay in your body longer than you think.
6) Avoid using bright electronics before bedtime; the blue lights from your phone or TV could interfere with your circadian rhythm.
7) Take care of your gut health. Often, digestive issues and discomfort can make it harder to fall asleep and stay asleep. Often, how your digestive system performs can affect the quality of your shut-eye.
That’s why we created Peptiva Probiotics + Sleep Support: the doctor-formulated supplement with six clinically validated probiotic strains to help restore your gut health AND other relaxing ingredients deliver a wonderful night of sleep.
The secret is with our two sleep support ingredients, which create the ideal environment for blissful rest. Simply take Peptiva 30 – 60 minutes before bed and enjoy soothing waves of relaxation, peace, and calm.
Then it comes with a time-release system: After you take Peptiva, you get fast release of melatonin to help you fall asleep faster, and you get delayed release melatonin too so you can sleep deeply and peacefully throughout the night.
At last, you can nourish your gut and boost your overall health while enjoying a wonderful and heavenly night of sleep.