How To Get The Most Out Of Your Probiotic
Probiotics are a convenient and effective way to restore your digestive health and support your overall wellness. With Peptiva you can break free of your bloating and discomfort, drastically improve your sleep, and feel completely rejuvenated. But, to get the maximum benefits from your probiotic use, you should follow these simple but important recommendations.
Eat Gut-Friendly Foods
Your diet has an enormous impact on your gut health. Sugar and processed foods can destroy the health-promoting bacteria and allow the bad bacteria to flourish. The beneficial bacteria help your body properly digest foods and absorb their nutrients for your body to use. When’s there’s an imbalance, you can experience digestive disturbances like bloating, stomach aches, and irregularity. Eating a healthy, balanced diet that includes fiber-rich fruits, whole grains, fermented vegetables, and plain yogurt can give your probiotic even more power.
Limit These Bad Foods
- Refined sugar: It’s no surprise sugar is considered unhealthy— but for your GI system, it can dramatically affect your gut bacteria balance because it feeds the bad bacteria. Fortunately, there are several ways you can avoid refined sugar while still satisfying your sweet tooth. Instead of sugary beverages, try brewing teas with natural flavorings like coconut, vanilla, and fruits. Also, try replacing your sugary snacks with fresh fruits like apples, bananas, and berries, which offer many gut-friendly nutrients.
- Artificial sweeteners: If you replace sugar with artificial options, there could still be risks. Studies have linked non-caloric sweeteners to poor digestive health. Instead of adding sugar or artificial sweetener to your coffee, try cinnamon.
- Fried and processed foods: Everyone knows these foods affect your heart and waistline. But they can also wreak havoc on your digestive health and cause serious problems. For a healthier gut, replace fried chicken and fish with grilled or baked versions. For a delicious side dish, make your own healthy French fries by tossing sliced sweet potatoes in olive oil and baking them in the oven until crispy.
- Poor quality meats: Often, animals are pumped full of antibiotics, which can make their way to your gut and disrupt your microbiome. Buy organic meats to avoid antibiotics.
- GMO soy: While naturally fermented soy is good, a lot of soy is genetically modified and processed, which can hurt your digestive health and cause problems. Stick to organic and fermented soy options like miso, tempeh, or natto that are much easier on your digestive system.
Make Time To De-Stress
Stress is another big destroyer of healthy gut bacteria. Help yourself and your probiotics by minimizing stress. Though stress is inevitable in our busy lives, how you manage it can make all the difference. Allow yourself time to de-stress after a long day, such as through exercise, a calming bath, or meditation. In addition to its health-promoting probiotics, Peptiva also contains key calming ingredients, like PharmaGABA®, to assist you in unwinding at the end of the day.
Take Peptiva Every Night As Directed
Eating right and minimizing stress are only half the battle. When your gut is already out of whack, those lifestyle changes aren’t enough to truly alleviate your bloating and discomfort.
That’s where Peptiva comes in. For the best results, it’s essential you take your Peptiva consistently every night as directed. That’s 1 pill, with or without water, 30 to 60 minutes before bedtime. Consistent nightly use of Peptiva will help replenish the friendly bacteria in your gut, restore a healthy balance, and relieve you of your troublesome symptoms. As an added benefit, Peptiva will help you relax and soothe you to sleep, so you wake up feeling completely refreshed and restored.
By making these positive changes to your daily routine, Peptiva can really do wonders for your gut, sleep, and overall health.
For more topics on healthy digestion and sleep, please visit PeptivaProbiotics.com/blog.